Senior Selection Policies and Team Dates
For the full Senior British Showjumping Selection Policy (including Nations Cup, World Cup and GBR Invites) please click here.
Height to be competing at succesfully: minimum 1.50m
Olympic Games 2020
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games: 24th July - 7th August 2021
*TBC* - Riesenbeck (GER): 30th August - 4th September 2021 *TBC*
To view the full selection policy for the Championships please click here.
Senior Nations Cup Competitions 2021:
Great Britain are part of the Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup Division 1 league. Great Britain aims to send a team to the following Nations Cups in 2021:
- Div 1 CSIO5* St Gallen (SUI) - 3rd-6th June 2021
- Div 1 CSIO5* Sopot (POL) - 17th-20th June 2021
- Div 1 CSIO5* Hickstead (GBR) - 21st-25th July 2021
- Div 1 CSIO5* Dublin (IRL) - 18th-22nd August 2021
- Div 1 Final CSIO5* Barcelona (ESP) 30th September-3rd October 2021
- CSIO4* Wellington (USA) - 2nd-7th March 2021 (Self-Funded)
For more information regarding how points are allocated for the Nations Cup league please click here.
Click here for the Nations Cup applications table. To express an interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
British Showjumping Nations Cup League 2021:
- 2021 Nations Cup League Table