Two Area Representative Positions Available in the South West Region
Wednesday 05 May 2021
Applications are invited for members to apply for the position of being the Gloucestershire or Wiltshire Area Representative and anyone who is interested in applying should send their CV together with a covering letter to :
Sport Team, British Showjumping, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon on 19th May 2021 – Please note this is a voluntary position
Role Purpose: The role involves being a positive representative for British Showjumping within the Area to disseminate information to members. Area Representatives are to work closely with the Development Officers to promote British Showjumping to potential new members.
- To be a point of contact for British Showjumping members to answer queries and be a point of information.
- To be a pro-active communication channel for British Showjumping to its members and vice-versa.
- To observe and regulate the conduct of members.
- Communicate and work with the Development Officers on Area and Regional matters, i.e. clashing of show dates.
- Hold a minimum of three Area Committee Meetings per year.
- Advise new shows on the Association’s minimum standards and rules generally.
- To put forward a team for the National Area Team Jumping competition.
- Identify shows and centres suitable for the allocation of qualifying competitions in the Area to Development Officer.
- Identify potential coaches and officials and signpost these individuals enable them to achieve relevant qualifications.
- Work with Development Officer and committee to arrange training i.e. Junior Academy, 5 Star Training.
|Recent More News|
|Keysoe 2* International Round-Up
|Holly Smith wins the Derby of the Loire Region at La Baule
|Great Britain’s Team NAF 3rd in Uggerhalne Nations Cup
|GB’s Team NAF finish 4th in CSIO5* Longines Nations Cup of France
|Take your coaching career to the next level!
|view news archive »|