Pony Finals relocated to Keysoe Pony Show, December 2021
Thursday 18 November 2021
British Showjumping is pleased to announce that the Pony Finals which were due to take place at Liverpool International Horse Show have now been relocated.
The Keysoe Pony Show in Bedfordshire that runs between 28 – 30 December 2021 will now include the 128cm, 138cm and 148cm Finals. Qualification for the Finals will be via the following routes, subject to the combination having jumped for 4 faults or less in the first round of the respective class or from the Gold League as of the end of September 2021. There will be a maximum of two qualifying places per rider per Final.
- Top 6 combinations from 128cm/138cm/148cm Pony of the Year Show Grand Prix
- Top 6 combinations from 128cm/138cm/148cm Pony Gold Leagues
- Top 6 combinations from 128cm/138cm/148cm British Showjumping Nationals
- Top 6 combinations 128cm/138cm/Pony Showjumper at Horse of the Year Show
- Top 6 combinations 128cm/138cm/148cm English Home Pony Grand Prix
Iain Graham, Chief Executive for British Showjumping said “We are extremely grateful to the team at Keysoe for adding the Finals into their planned Pony Show at the end of the year. By incorporating the three Finals into the show it will give all qualified riders the opportunity to contest the Finals that we know many will have set their sights on securing before the end of the year.”