Sunday, August 31, 2014
Team Tretorn are off to Hagen
Thursday 09 June 2011
Team Tretorn are off to Hagen
Next week will see the Tretorn Junior and Young Riders travel out to Germany to take part in their respective Nations Cup competitions in Hagen. Joining them will also be a team of Pony riders aged sixteen and under.
The Tretorn Junior & Young Rider Nations Cup squads will consist of:
- 18 year old Pippa Goddard from Kent will ride Siremajor de Lacour
- 18 year old Spencer Roe from Lincolnshire will ride Wonder Why
- 16 year old Mark Turnbull from fife will ride Ursula XII
- 18 year old Yazmin Pinchen from West Sussex will ride Zodiac Z
- 17 year old Jessie Dimmock from Northamptonshire will ride Capello II
The Junior Nations Cup will take place on Friday 17th June at 14:45hrs with the Grand Prix commencing on Saturday 18th June at 17:00hrs
- 19 year old George Whitaker from West Yorkshire will ride Tubana
- 19 year old Lucy Guild from Scotland will ride Titi D’Oase
- 20 year old Max Routledge from Surrey will ride Typhoon S
- 20 year old Jason Smith from Scotland will ride Rival 14
- 20 year old Joe Davison from Staffordshire will ride Egano Star
The Young Rider Nations Cup will take place on Saturday 18th June at 13:00hrs with the Grand Prix commencing on Sunday 19th June at 14:30hrs
The Pony Nations Cup squad will consist of:
- 14 year old Amy Inglis from West Sussex will ride Nil’s D’Hurl Vent
- 14 year old Emily Roe from Lincolnshire will ride Aroldo
- 15 year old Beth Vernon from Nottinghamshire will ride Cinderella Girl
- 13 year old Graham Babes from Scotland will ride Dollar Girl
- 14 year old Christie Pritchard from Wales will ride Keltic Flight
The Pony Nations Cup will take place on Saturday 18th June at 9:45hrs with the Grand Prix commencing on Sunday 19th June at 08:30hrs
For more information on the show and up-to-date results please visit www.psi-events.de
Tretorn® are in their third year of sponsoring both the Junior and Young Rider International Squads. Tretorn® creates performance and leisure products to help celebrate a lifestyle lived largely outdoors. Tretorn’s range of products includes footwear - sneakers, rubber boots for hunting, hiking, safety/occupational, casual wear and performance riding - apparel and tennis balls. Rich in heritage, Tretorn was founded in 1891 in Helsingborg, Sweden, where it remains headquartered. Tretorn is a wholly owned subsidiary of PUMA AG. For more information, please visit www.tretorn.com.
The British Showjumping Teams are strongly supported by the UK Sport Lottery funded BEF World Class Programme.
Notes to editors
For further media enquiries, please contact the Communications office on 02476 698806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recent South East News|
|Not competing on Sunday 31st August? Then visit Quintessential Quainton
|KEEP UP TO DATE!
|SCOPE 2014 Schedule Available NOW!
|South East Development Officer – British Showjumping