Friday, May 24, 2013
Fees & How To Join/Renew
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO HELP YOU JOIN BRITISH SHOWJUMPING FOR THE FIRST TIME...
STEP 1 - Joining a Member
- Download and print off a Membership Application form for each new member.
- Have a look at our Categories page to discover which membership category you want.
- If you are 16 years or under you also need a parent or guardian to join with you (as a Non Jumping member)
- Check to see if you can join and save money using one of our New Member Discounts
- Do you need to send any of these documents along with your membership form?
- PHOTOCOPY of a Riding Club or Pony Club membership card* if you are taking adavntage of one of these offers.
- PHOTOCOPY of your birth certificate (If you joining as a PONY RIDER, PONY ASSOCIATE RIDER or an ASSOCIATE)
STEP 2 - Joining your horse or pony
- Are you joining a horse (no height restriction upper or lower) or a pony (must be 148cms or below)?
- Download a New Horse or Pony Registration form for each new horse or pony. This form can also be used if you have a horse or pony that has been previously registered with British Showjumping and you now wish to register it under your ownership.
- Ensure you complete all the details, especially the MANDATORY fields, as registrations cannot be processed without this information.
- Ensure you have included all the relevant documents with your application form;
- We need to see ORIGINAL identification for each new horse or pony you are registering.
- You need to check that the identification that you are sending has a markings page that has been completed by a vet and clearly shows a vet signature and surgery stamp on that page.
- If your markings page has only been completed by the breeder or owner please send a different form of ID (Vetting certificates or FLU/TET cards often have markings that have been completed by a vet)
- We suggest that when sending original documents you use a recorded delivery service, if you include an extra £5.50 ontop of your fees we will ensure your documents are also returned to you recorded delivery.