Tuesday, June 18, 2013
British Showjumping Cambridgeshire Area Show 24 June 2012 at The College, Keysoe
Thursday 10 May 2012
British Showjumping Cambridgeshire Area Show
Sunday June 24th 2012
The College Equestrian Centre, Church Road, Keysoe, Bedford, MK44 2JP.
Show Secretary, Mrs S. Smith. Tel: 01638 751812 (Mobile: 07919 366509 on the day)
23 Moulton Road, Gazeley, Nr Newmarket, Suffolk. CB8 8RA
Entries for classes 1 and 2 Close Tuesday 19th June 2012
PRE-ENTRY DRAWN ORDER RULE
Entries may possibly be accepted for classes 1 and 2 on the day before 9.00am, providing that pre-entries for each class are less than 60. Any entries on the day must compete first in the drawn order. Once entries reach 60 before 9.00am the class will be closed.
Classes 3, 4 and 5 can be entered on the day.
Credit card facilities are not available: CASH OR CHEQUES ONLY
CLEAR ROUND JUMPING 8AM – 9.15AM
Course Builders: Mr K Dellar and Mr G Ross
Start Time 9.30am Judges: Mrs D Calcott and Mr D Neaves
Class 1: Mary Saint Memorial 1.05cm Open
Table A4 Speed 325mpm Drawn Order Pre-Entries Only
For Registered horses ridden by Adult, Associate or Pony Associate members.
Prizes: £40, £30, £20, £16, £16 Rule 76.6 Applies Entry Fee: £16
Prize money kindly sponsored by Elysian Horses – Breeders of quality sport horses.
Class 2: Tri-Zone Airlite Discovery Championship Regional Final
Rule 315 Table A8 Speed 325mpm Dawn Order Pre-Entries Only
For qualified horses which have qualified inaccordance with Rule 314.6
To be ridden by Adult, Associate or Pony Associate members placed lower than
100th on the British Showjumping Riders Ranking List 356.
Qualifies for Victory Shavings British Showjumping Scope Festival.
Numbers to qualify 1 with up to 25 starters
2 with 26-50 starters
3 with 51 or more starters
Plus any horse jumping clear in all three rounds of this competition will also
Qualify for the Championship held at the Victory Shavings British Showjumping
Rosettes kindly sponsored by Tri-Zone Airlite.
Prizes: £100, £75, £50, £30, £25, £20 Entry Fee £20
Prize Money kindly sponsored by: Ellisons Equestrian & Landscaping Services
Class 3: Equestrian Clearance.com Senior Newcomers –First Round
Rule 312 Table A7 Speed 325mpm
For registered horses in Grade C which have not won a total of £300. To be
Ridden by Adult, Associate or Pony Associate members.
First rosette sponsored by Equestrian Clearance.com
Prizes: £50, £40, £30, £20, £16 Rule 76.6 Applies Entry Fee £16
This class is kindly sponsored by Fellowes Farm Equine Clinic
Class 4: The James Morrin Memorial: 1.15m Open
For registered horses ridden by Adult, Associate or Pony Associate members.
Single Phase Rule 287 Speed 325mpm Rule 76.6
Prizes: £50, £40, £30, £20, £16 Entry Fee £16
Class 5: The Ed Mills Memorial: The Horse and Hound Foxhunter/ 1.20m Open
Rule 310 Table A7 Speed 350mpm
For Horses in Grade C which have not won a total of £600 to be ridden by
Adult, Associate or Pony Associate members. Rule 76.6 Applies
First Rosette sponsored by Horse and Hound
Prizes: £75, £50, £40, £30, £25 Entry Fee £20
This class is kindly sponsored by Della Mills & John McGinn
Della & John are the proud owners of The Dog In a Doublet at Whittlesey
They serve traditional food at their friendly riverside pub.
Please Note: Unaccompanied Competitors must provide the Show Organiser with a contact number in case of an emergency.
Rules & Regulations
1. All affiliated classes listed in this schedule will be judged in accordance with the current BS rule book.
2. If any person lodges an objection, such an objection should be made in writing, and a £100 deposit paid to the secretary within half an hour of the event. The deposit will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
3. No official on the day of the show accepts responsibility for any loss of, or damage to property belonging to competitors, their servants and spectators.
4. Health & Safety – Reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure the health and safety of persons present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers, officials and stewards.
5. Correct riding dress must be worn in the arena and correct standard safety hats must be worn, with chinstraps securely fastened, whilst riding at the showground.
6. No member shall allow a stallion for which he/ she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared to compete, in any showjumping competition without taking adequate precautions to ensure other members of the public are not put at risk of injury.
7. You must have with you – or know – your registration/ membership numbers. Your entries will not be accepted without these numbers.
8. Once a class has been entered there will be more refunds given.
AREA 32 WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR SPONSORS FOR THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT:
MR B SAINT (ROSETTES FOR ALL CLASSES)
ELLISONS EQUESTRIAN & LANDSCAPING SERVICES
FELLOWES FARM EQUINE CLINIC
DELLA MILLS & JOHN MCGINN – THE DOG IN A DOUBLET, WHITTLESEY, CAMBS
|Recent East News|
|Overa Farm Stud, Norfolk Gets New Surface!
|British Showjumping National Team Jumping 2013 Competition Structure
|Topthorn Arena, Suffolk....................
|BRITISH SHOWJUMPING OFFICE & WEBSITE CLOSURE
|Would you like to be considered for the Suffolk Area Team?