Senior Selection Policies
For the full Senior British Showjumping Selection Policy (including Nations Cup, World Cup and GBR Invites) please click here.
Height to be competing at succesfully: minimum 1.45m/1.50m
The FEI European Jumping Championships: Rotterdam 19-25 August 2019
Senior Nations Cup Competitions 2019:
Great Britain are part of the Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup Division 1 league, Great Britain will currently be sending a team to the following Nations Cups:
- 16th-19th May: La Baule (FRA) (counting Division 1)
- 23rd-26th May: Uggerhalne CSIO3* (DEN)
- 30th May-2nd June: St Gallen CSIO5* (SUI) (counting Division 1)
- 30th May-2nd June: Lisbon CSIO3* (POR)
- 25th-28th July: Hickstead CSIO5* (GBR) (counting Division 1)
- 7th-11th August: Dublin CSIO5* (IRL) (counting Division 1)
- 28th August-1st September Gijon CSIO5* (ESP)
- 10th-13th October: Rabat CSIO4* (MOR) Information regarding travelling to Morroco
Click here for the Nations Cup applications table. To express an interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
British Showjumping Nations Cup League 2019:
- 2019 Nations Cup League Table
Olympia 2019 Qualification (maximum 10 riders):
1. Top 6 combinations on the Nations Cup League (disregarding riders with multiple horses in the top 6)
2. Top 3 from the FEI September Ranking List disregarding those already qualified from point 1.
3. 1 wildcard to be allocated by the Performance Manager in agreement with the Organising Committee
The place of any riders/combinations who cannot accept their invite will be allocated by the organising committee in agreement with BS and the Performance Manager.