British Showjumping, the National Governing Body for Showjumping in Britain is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to work as part of The Show Department at their office based in Meriden, West Midlands.
Looking after the sport in Great Britain, British Showjumping formulates the rules and codes of practice under which all affiliated competitions are held. Our purpose is to improve and maintain standards of showjumping, while encouraging members of all standards and at all levels to enjoy fair competition over safe and attractive courses
- Checking and amending draft schedules
- Recording of class details on the computer system
- Affiliating show dates
- Grading of show results
- Preparation and printing of qualifications
- Working hours: 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Holiday Entitlement: 22 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays
- Salary Circ: £17K - £18.5K per annum
- Significant administration experience with outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An approachable can-do attitude.
- Strong initiative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of the sport of Showjumping, its structure and operating procedures.
The position is based at our offices at Meriden Business Park, Meriden, West Midlands, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Please forward all applications, in writing, to include current salary to: Nicky Dobbins, Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive, British Showjumping, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG. Email: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is noon on Friday, 15th August 2014