Development Officer - South East
(Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Isle of Wight)
Closing Date: 12 noon - 19th October 2015
For Role Description and Person Specification click here
British Showjumping, the National Governing Body for Showjumping in Britain is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to work as part of The Shows Team at their office based in Meriden, West Midlands.
Looking after the sport in Great Britain, British Showjumping formulates the rules and codes of practice under which all affiliated competitions are held. Our purpose is to improve and maintain standards of showjumping, while encouraging members of all standards and at all levels to enjoy fair competition over safe and attractive courses.
- To deliver central administration of grading of show results.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Scanning and electronic filing of documents
- Significant administration experience with outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An approachable can-do attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong initiative and time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of the sport of Showjumping, its structure and operating procedures.
- Working hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive with one hour lunch break.
- Salary Circ: £8.00 per hour.
To apply please send a covering letter with CV to Nicky McMurdo, Executive Assistant to the CEO, British Showjumping, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG or email: Nicky.McMurdo@BritishShowjumping.co.uk
Closing Date: 30th September 2015