Positions currently available:
NATIONAL SPORT COMMITTEE VACANCIES
British Showjumping are looking to appoint two members onto the National Sport Committee which is responsible for the strategic development of the sport. The two vacancies we are seeking to recruit are for:
- A rider currently competing 1.20m and above regularly.
- A rider working within the equestrian industry, currently competing two or more horses up to 1.15m.
The role of the NSC includes (but are not exclusive to); assisting in the delivery and development of the sport of Showjumping, to consider proposals put forward from the Members Council and reviewing rules as and when required. The committee meets around 5 times per year, attendance is expected at all meetings with some follow up work required between meetings.
Committee Vacancy Person Specification:
- Current member
- Substantial knowledge and experience of the sport including structure and rules
- Passion for the sport and a positive attitude towards the future opportunities for Showjumping
- Commitment to British Showjumping’s aims and ambitions
- Ability to undertake duties in a professional and confidential manner
- Willingness to undertake duties outside of meetings
- Computer literate and contactable via email
This is voluntary position, travel expenses are reimbursed. Applicants will be invited for interview with final appointment being made by the British Showjumping Board.
Please send applications to Nicky Dobbins email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st October 2013