VACANCY - SPORT TEAM - TRAINING
British Showjumping, the National Governing Body for Showjumping in Britain, is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to work as part of The Sport Team at their office based in Meriden, West Midlands.
Looking after the sport in Great Britain, British Showjumping formulates the rules and codes of practice under which all affiliated competitions are held. Our purpose is to improve and maintain standards of Showjumping, whilst encouraging members of all standards and at all levels to enjoy fair competition over safe and attractive courses.
- Key point of contact for all Coaches
- Central Administration base
- To liaise and provide administration support to development officers
- Manage the ‘Training’ section of the British Showjumping website
- Deliver necessary Training information for the quarterly ‘Showjumper’ magazine
- Manage Training Cost Centres / Budgets with the Business and Facilities Manager
- Support the Organisation of the Coaches Conference
- Oversee the Shining Star and Five Star Award Administration, certification and log book
- Organising delivery of all UKCC qualifications, ensuring all EQA centre criteria are adhered to and appropriate policies in place
- Produce a quarterly Coaches Newsletter
- Assist in administration for the Para programme and liaising with Riding for the Disabled
- Oversee and deliver all coach CPD provision and programmes including Coach Excel programme
- Deliver International Experience Programme
- Oversee management of Junior and Senior Academies and associated training programmes including NAF 5* awards
- Provide admin support to AASE programme delivery
- Provide reporting information on all Sport England funded programmes
- Provide reports as and when required
- Support the National Director of Sport in any Sport Team projects
- Attend team meetings as and when required and carry out instructions given by the management team
Qualifications and Knowledge
Behaviours and Skills
- Working hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive. Some weekend and/or evening work may be required from time to time.
- Holiday entitlement: 22 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank holiday.
- Salary Circa: Dependent on Experience
- Company Pension Scheme available after qualifying probationary period.
To apply please send a covering letter with CV to Nicky McMurdo, Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive, British Showjumping, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG or email: Nicky.McMurdo@BritishShowjumping.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2016