Introduction to British Showjumping Day
Friday 22 February 2019
INTRODUCTION TO BRITISH SHOWJUMPING DAY
Location: Stampley Moss Farm, Blaydon, NE21 6LB
This day course has been designed to suit those who are aiming to step up to affiliated competition or new BS members. It is suitable for any age, junior or senior members.
It will consist of the following:-
- Ridden session including advise on walking course, warming up for competition and pole work exercises with Philippa McKeever (BS Level 4 Coach, BS Coach Educator and Assessor).
- Introduction to BS talks, giving advise on how to join BS, information on jumping “on a ticket”, guidance on the different classes available and what would be suitable for your level and horses / ponies grade. There will also be a question and answer session, giving you to the opportunity ask any questions.
- Physio sessions with Lee Clark (Chartered Physiotherapist) including horse analysis, assessing confirmation and its effect of the horses way of going and performance. Our physio will also give you exercises you can do at home to help your horse and discuss saddle fitting.
- Feeding workshop by Baileys Horse Feeds giving advise on feeding your horse and pony.
- Jumping session around BS designed course at your chosen height under the guidance of Philippa McKeever, giving feedback and guidance to improve your performance.
The cost of the day will be at a discounted rate of only £40 and it is open to all members and non-members. To book your place please message Jacqui Cooper on Facebook or via telephone on 07815903640. Please include the following details:-
- Name of rider
- Age (for juniors) and parent’s name
- BS number (you can join as a web member for free online)
- Height you are currently jumping.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact me. Please book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited.
|Recent Northumbria Tyne & Wear News|
|AREA 12 FACEBOOK PAGE
|YOUR AREA 12 COMMITTEE
|RIDERS REQUIRED FOR SENIOR TEAMS
|British Showjumping Senior Camp 2019
|BEF - Shaping the Future